There is a lot of great information and sources of help for people wanting to learn more about Advance Decisions / Living Wills, for example:
- myADRT FAQ page is a good place to start to answer general questions about Advance Decisions and also the myADRT service.
- Hard copy / printable ADRT and Advance decision forms:
- Macmillan Cancer Support’s info about ADRTs
- Advance Decision / Living Will information from NHS UK
- HealthTalk’s information about Advance Decisions to Refuse Treatment – includes some video interviews of people that have an ADRT in place.
- Dying Matters info about legal and ethical issues including Advance Decisions
- Compassion in Dying have info about making decisions and planning care
- Alzheimer’s Society notes about making an Advance Decision
- Age UK have info about Advance Decisions / living wills
- Resuscitation Council UK – this site also contains information about ReSPECT (i.e. Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment)
- myADRT home page for making an ADRT online or offline
Please contact myADRT if you have any links or details of any relevant resources we should include, thanks.